Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Anything Goes!

Hi everone, Doris here with another edition of
one of our favorite challenges -
Anything Goes!
This month we're super excited to have two
of our favorite sponsors.
Prize - choice of 7 digis
Maureen - Skelekinz Pumpkin

Prize - choice of 3 digis, 4 if winner used an image from TSB
Julia - A Crowded Mash


Lisa from Paper Bliss
I uploaded my October projects here and totally forgot to ask if anyone would mind putting them in the blog post... lol Could someone do the honours please? I still have no upload to blogger function. Thanks xx

This week we're also excited to
welcome three Guest Designers.
Please be sure to stop by their blogs
and leave them a little crafty love.

Anna from Anna's Handmade Cards
My name is Anna, I'm 39 this year and I am from Poland. I am a primary school teacher and - as a former ballroom dancer - I run a little dance and fitness studio in my town. I started my cardmaking over 2 years ago, when I fainted from overworking and a doctor said to me, that I should find something relaxing... I didn't think this is gonna be so addictive! I love all these ribbons, papers, stamps and inks. I am trying to improve my skills visiting other crafter's blogs and watching YouTube videos (and I can't even imagine what it would look like without internet). I love the way crafting connects people all over the world! Thank you for inviting me to be your GDT, I am so honoured!


Carol Gill from Crafty-Stamper
Hi I'm Carol and have been crafting for many years in different forms,knitting,crotchet,cake making and decorating,mini albums and now card making.I started stamping but my new passion is Digi Images.I am delighted to be a Guest Designer for Crafting By designs.


Carol from Something Gone Missing
Carol here from http://www.somethinggonemissing.blogspot.co.uk , sharing a paper craft Christmas creation. I became seriously addicted to crafting about ten years ago when I needed to find a different path in life due to an illness which totally changed my lifestyle. Crafting gave me a purpose and opened new doors of friendship and plenty of wear and tear on my credit card! I like to try my hand to most crafty card ideas and love spending time with crafty friends creating and an awful lot of chat lol!

How's that for some great inspiration? This challenge
will be open until October 25, and you can enter
as many times as you like, as long as your project
was made and posted during the challenge period,
and you link that post to this challenge blog.
 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations by all and congrats too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely fabulous!!! we at TSB are thrilled to be one of the sponsors! good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners!!! Fabulous projects!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having me as a GD Doris and your design team. Was a pleasure making my creation for your anything goes challenge. Lovely cards from you all. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations by everyone, thanks for the fun challenge.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love all the diversity!!! Amazing!! Love Julia's banner!! Fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another challenge -thanks to the DT and to the sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great creations by the GDT, so inspirational. :D Thank you for a super challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful challenge and the projects by the Design Teams are wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had so much fun entering your challenge and seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete